The frayed denim trend has been a favorite for many street style stars for quite some time now, and if you’re one of the stylish people that love the look of it, I’m sure you have quite a few in your closet waiting to be styled. To keep your outfits looking fresh, though, you can’t just keep wearing the same pair of frayed pants. Here are a few more ways to wear the frayed denim trend.
- Frayed denim + something sweet and feminine – the look of frayed jeans add an instant edge of rough and ruggedness to any outfit so to add something sweet and feminine to it would give it a nice ladylike touch, resulting in a perfectly balanced look. Try wearing your frayed denim with lace or finish up your look with statement heels.
- Cropped frayed pants – get the ultimate casual cool girl vibe by opting to wear your cropped pants frayed. This can also help you look taller when worn with the right shoes. Try pairing it up with a light knit sweater if you want to get a casual vibe or with something dressy to make it look more polished.
- Raw hemmed skirt – if you think you can only wear frayed denim pants, think again! Fraying the hems on your denim skirts to give it that raw hem look is another styling trick you can use to create an outfit that screams cool girl vibes.
- Double frayed – loving the frayed denim trend too much? If you can’t get enough of the trend, why not double up on it? A double frayed denim look takes guts to pull off, but it sure is worth the risk. This is a great look for fall but it works well for late summer as well.
- Frayed denim pants + white top – looking for the perfect balance between rough and rugged and polished and chic? Try pairing up your frayed denim pants with a crisp white top for a classic look with a dressed down twist.
- Girly tops – if you find the look of frayed denims a bit too dressed down for you and you don’t want to lose your ladylike style, you can always opt for frayed pieces in girlier styles instead. A frayed off shoulder denim top, or a frayed mini dress would be perfect for such looks. You can also try wearing frayed denims with soft and feminine accents and details.