Spring is coming and that means it’s officially time to start filling your wardrobe with all things floral. Floral prints, I find, are the perfect way to add a touch of girly sophistication to any look. It’s also a great way to add a brighter and more lively vibe to your outfits, especially right after putting up with the darker colors of fall and winter. If you’re looking for a unique way to wear your florals this spring, why not try floral pants? Here are a few tips and tricks on how you can pull them off.
- Bright and colorful – one of the best ways to wear floral pants is to wear them bright and vibrant. After all, you’re getting your wardrobe ready for the warm and colorful days of spring ahead so why not make the most out of it by adding a pair or two of bright and colorful floral pants?
- Wear it with pastels – another really easy way to wear floral pants in spring is to wear them with pastel colored pieces, especially when your pair of floral pants aren’t exactly very spring-y like those with darker colors on them or non-spring / summer flower prints.
- Try it with your work clothes – wearing printed pants to the workplace may not be the first thing you’ll see on a list of tips for dressing up for your job but it doesn’t mean you couldn’t try and make it work. If you’ve always been the stylish gal at the office anyway, why not try to push it and slip into your floral pants paired up with a nice structured top?
- Anchor it down with white – white is always a good color to anchor down intimidating pieces with. If you’re a little intimidated by floral pants and you’re second guessing your ability to pull if off, wear it with white pieces for a failsafe look.
- Pair it up with denim – floral jeans look really chic when paired up with denim, be it a top a jacket or a vest. This combination makes for a great springtime street style look that anyone can easily pull off.
- Non-fitted – most of the floral pants you’ll see are skinny jeans but that doesn’t mean those are the only kind worth trying. If you’re into chic, laidback looks, non-fitted floral pants are definitely something you’ll want to add to your wardrobe.