This year’s spring is the season of sneakers which means that it’s going to be a nice, relaxing break for our feet from painful pumps and stilettos, save for the dressy occasions that call for them. You don’t need to be a big sneakerhead to have a few couple of pairs in your closet worth pairing up with everyday stylish ensembles. In case you don’t, though, check out these gorgeous sneakers styles that you should really add to your spring wardrobe.
- A low top sneaker in white – whether it’s a low top Converse or one of those super hot and trending Adidas Stan Smith lookalikes, a low top sneaker is white is just what you need to complete just about anything, even dresses. The only thing about them, though, is that you have to constantly keep them looking white. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a less chic and less sophisticated look.
- Trainers – trainers aren’t just for the gym anymore. They make a great finishing touch to an athleisure look and an ever greater choice for everyday wear when you want something comfy and quick, especially for running errands. Not only are trainers good for that, they’re also amazing for walking on rain and for doing other activities that are otherwise
- Slip on sneakers – if you’re not a trainers kind of gal, though, and you’re looking for something that’s just as quick and comfy, perhaps a pair of slip on sneakers is what you need. These come in every color, print, pattern, and style so finding a pair or two that works for you is incredibly easy.
- Platform sneakers – if you’re petite and you’re worried that a break from pumps and stilettos will hinder you from achieving that tall, slender look, don’t worry. You can always wear platform sneakers instead. These are perfect for those who want both the height boost and the casual yet athletic vibe to their look.
- Espadrilles – though technically they belong to the slip-on category, espadrilles are especially perfect for spring and summer. The look of espadrilles is just perfect for any warm weather outfit, especially if you’re going for a slightly dressier look.
- Statement sneakers – statement sneakers are for when you want to add a bit of an edge to your look without having to resort to embellished heels. Of course, embellished sneakers are a-okay and so are sneaker wedges and other statement sneaker styles.