Having a firm and nicely shaped behind can be a major confidence booster for a lot of women. There are a ton of ways to get your behind flaunt-worthy. One of the most popular way is to do squats on the daily and the other is to wear lifting undergarments but if you don’t have time for those, you can always go for a short cut and just wear clothes that flatter the booty! Here are a few outfit ideas you might want to try next time you want some quick and easy extra lift.
- High waisted jeans – whether they’re jean shorts or jean jeans, if you want to get a bit of lift for your behind, wearing your pair high waisted is one surefire way to make your booty look perkier. It doesn’t hurt that it helps make your legs look a bit longer, too, and brings emphasis over to that firm, flat tummy you’ve been working on just in time for summer.
- Leather pants – if you’re feeling a little sexier, you can opt for something else instead like a pair of leather pants. These are usually skin tight which makes them perfect for giving your behind the support that it needs to look more lifted.
- Fit and flare skirts and dresses – fit and flare skirts and dresses are super flattering on just about any figure over all but it’s especially flattering on the booty. The fitted part really balances out the flare part and the flare part makes the booty really stand out and look even better and perkier.
- Ribbed body con dress – a body con dress can bring out your curves and make them look so good but if you want something more, go for a ribbed body con dress. Aside from flattering your figure, a ribbed body con dress will flatter your booty as well. It will even make it look a bit plumper which is perfect if yours needs a bit more oomph.
- Pencil skirt – another piece that you should add to your closet if you want a better-looking behind is a pencil skirt. Get yourself one or two that will hug your figure and define your curves, including your behind.
- Heels – they may be a pain to work with sometimes but when you want a booty that looks fine, heels can actually be worth the pain. Heels don’t only offer a boost in your height, it can make your booty stick out a little bit and stand out more, too.