When it comes to wardrobe basics, you might say you’re pretty stocked up. T-shirts, jeans, camis – these are some of the basics that we all love and know of but aside from these, what do you have in your wardrobe that you can wear with almost anything, any time of the day? If you’ve been following the Kardashians, there’s a big, fat chance that you’ll say bodysuits and that’s right. Yes, it can be a bit overwhelming at first but, trust me, rocking one is as easy as wearing all your other basics. Here are some tips to get you started on wearing a bodysuit.
- With shorts – for a cool and casual street style look that you can wear every day, wear your bodysuit with a pair of shorts, preferably denim though you can choose to wear it with a dressier pair as well to give it more of a posh look.
- With jeans – if you’re looking for new ways to style your basics and create minimalistic outfits, ditch that white tee for a while and wear your bodysuit with your favorite pair of everyday jeans. This is a great way to give this old look a new twist.
- With flared pants – going for the retro look? Take your body suit and pair it up with flared jeans. This look is retro, classic and timeless, all at the same time. What’s more is that this look is guaranteed to make your look super chic and stylish and it’s super easy to pull off as well, plus the striking balance between the looseness of flared pants and the figure hugging fit of your bodysuit is simply divine.
- Layered up – another thing that bodysuits are great for is layering. Since bodysuits are tight, they make the perfect piece to wear under anything, be it something baggy, fitted, oversized or whatnot.
- Kardashian style – deep neck, lace up front, super tight – these are what makes up a signature Kardashian outfit and if you’re looking for ways to spice up your wardrobe and add a bit more of that sexy vibe to your look, a Kardashian-style bodysuit is the best way to go.
- With high waisted bottoms – another really cool, sexy and stylish way to wear your bodysuit is with anything high waisted with it. This combo is the perfect way to highlight your curves and really show them off.