We are just a few months shy of stepping into spring and while this winter weather is still going on full blast, I know a lot of fashionistas out there are already starting to plan out their spring wardrobes and maybe have even tried to get a little shopping and trend-spotting done. Speaking of trends, one that we will be seeing lots of in the spring and summer days to come is the crochet dress trend. This is perfect for the warm weather though you can start playing around with it right now as well. Here are some easy ways to wear a crochet dress and look stylish.
- Beautifully boho – crochet dresses have such a laidback and feminine look to them that it’s almost impossible not to picture a Boho / gypsy inspired look at the sight of one, especially if it’s a maxi dress. Crochet maxi dresses are super cute and they’re perfect for creating the perfect Boho / gypsy look for the summer, too. Just throw one on, pile up the accessories, slip into a pair of strappy sandals, and off you go!
- Wonderfully white – there’s something special about a white crochet dress that just makes you dream of a breezy summer day spent at the beach. If you’re looking for a simple way to make a statement, go for a white crochet dress. It’s simple but packs quite a punch when it comes to making an impact.
- Summer stylin’ – got a cute little crochet dress that you quite haven’t figured out how to wear yet? Take your mini crochet dress and layer it up with lighter spring and summer staples like a breezy cardigan or a denim jacket and you have yourself a cute street style outfit that’s perfect for the warmer days of spring and summer.
- Chic cover up – if you’re intimidated by the crochet dress and you think it shows too much skin for an everyday outfit, you can always wear it as a cover up instead. Just throw it on top of your swimsuit at the beach and you have a beautiful cover up that’s perfect for lounging around.
- Fun festival look – if there’s one place where crochet dresses are always popular, it’s music festivals like Coachella. Mini crochet dresses are super popular here, especially when paired with fringed accessories and strappy sandals. Other crochet styles and designs are pretty much everywhere, too. If you have a crochet dress that you’ve been dying to wear, a music festival is the perfect place to debut it at.