With Thanksgiving just a few days away, the Holiday season is about to get started and that could only mean one thing to fashionistas and style enthusiasts like you and I: finding the perfect outfit for every party we are scheduled to attend. The Holidays can be hectic which is why having your wardrobe ready for any party, be it planned or otherwise, is really important and handy. If you’re already working on getting your wardrobe ready for the coming parties and festivities that the season will bring, check out these 7 must haves to prepare your wardrobe for the holidays.
- SHAPEWEAR – it may not be something you wear on the daily but when you get stuffed night after night of endless holiday partying, your tummy tends to get a little too happy and will start to bulge. To keep the situation under control and to keep your silhouette slim and sexy for the photos, shapewear is a must.
- ONE-PIECE WONDERS – dresses, rompers, jumpsuits, overalls – these are the one-piece wonders that will save you a lot of time and effort when you are swamped with parties and other things for the holidays. All you have to do is slip in to one of these, throw on some accessories, top it off with your outerwear of choice and you’re good to go.
- CLASSIC OUTERWEAR – speaking of outerwear, this is another thing you shouldn’t miss in your holiday wardrobe. If you’re on a rather tight budget, you can pick out a classic neutral outerwear that will go with every outfit you have planned for the holidays. Because it is neutral, you will also be able to use this well after the holidays, letting you get the most bang for your buck.
- SPARKLY AND SHINY PIECES – one of the easiest ways to make any outfit look more festive is to add anything sparkly and shiny to them and this holds true for holiday outfits. Simply throw in something sparkly or shiny to the mix like a sequined sweater or a pair of glittery shoes to give your outfit the holiday vibe in an instant.
- COLORFUL ACCESSORIES – if you can’t be bothered with festive colors on your outfits but don’t want to look like the party pooper, you can always add a touch of holiday glam to your look by wearing colorful accessories instead. These could be anything from jewelry, hair accessories, your purse or maybe even your shoes.