Sometimes when we’re out of ideas on what to wear or how to wear certain stuff, we turn to the internet and look for suggestions, advice and idea from our favorite fashion bloggers. With so many ladies wanting to get their ideas on fashion out there, though, the results you get from searches can be a little overwhelming. That is, if you don’t already have a trusted fashion blogger you keep coming back to. In case you’re still looking for someone you can consider as your go-to source of fashion inspiration, here are some of the best fashion bloggers we can’t stop loving looks from that we’re sure you’ll love too. Click on each bullet to visit their website once you’re done reading about them.
- College Fashionista – if you’re looking for lots and lots of outfit ideas with gorgeous pictures to boot, head on over to the College Fashionista’s blog. This blog is run by Amy Levin and she has everything on here that you need to survive college (and beyond) in style. Real style on real (college) fashion-loving people.
- Dulce Candy – Dulce Tejada of the Dulce Candy blog also has a YouTube channel where you can watch her instead of read her. Dulce has everything in her blog, from fashion and style to beauty and makeup and everything else in between. Though, unlike other bloggers, Dulce does not write on her blog every day, she does fill each blog post with pictures so you’re good for a few couple of days until she posts a new entry.
- Sincerely Jules – Julie Sarinana is a recent favorite of mine. She takes the time to write about the newest trends and how you can rock them as well as what to wear with them. She also shares lots of gorgeous pictures to help you visualize these better and her blog is loaded with style inspiration that you can rock every day.
- Wendy’s Look Book – another super chic fashion blogger who has style all figured out is Wendy Nguyen of Wendy’s Look Book. This blog is filled with outfit inspirations that you can copy and recreate. We love how Wendy always has info on where to get what she’s wearing (or items close to it) at the bottom of each post so you don’t keep wondering where to get stuff to get the same look.
- Hapa Time – Jessica Ricks of Hapa Time is another one of our most favorite bloggers that we just can’t stop loving looks from. She always nails each and every look to a T and her photos are of the best quality so they’re always a pleasure to look at. What we love most about Hapa Time is Jessica’s versatility to create various looks with different styles – from really soft and feminine ones to funky retro look to chic tomboyish outfits.