No7 Revitalising Hand Saviour
Step 1: I start by exfoliating my hands with No7 Revitalising Hand Saviour. This product certainly lives up to its name, it has been my saviour!The good
- the salt crystals in this formula are finely milled and therefore gentle on the skin
- I was pleasantly surprised at how silky soft and moisturised my hands were when I washed them!
- The smell is really nice.
- 75ml should last a while as a little goes a long way.
- The texture is slightly runny and so can be a little messy.
- Pricey for a high street range at £11, BUT if you can get hold of a No7 voucher it works out quite cheap!
- Do Not use this product if you have any cuts, as the salt will make them sting!
I will definitely repurchase this product! I love the fact that it works really well at exfoliating the skin whilst also leaving it moisturised and extremely soft.
No7 Protect & Perfect Hand CreamThe Good
- Contains SPF 15 for those of you who wish to use it during the day.
- fast absorption
- Great for really dry hands, leaves them feeling moisturised and soft
- strengthens my rather flaky nails.The Bad
- Not a fan of the smell 🙁 I would suggest testing it out at Boots before purchase.
- Pricey at £10.50 but…with the No7 £5 off voucher it works out o.k.!
- It can be a bit greasy for daytime, but perfect for night time usage.
- Not noticed any anti ageing effectOverallNot planning to repurchase this product as I really can’t stand the smell!Cotton GlovesStep 3: My favourite step has to be putting the cotton gloves on after moisturising.Although the No7 range offer cotton gloves, at £6.50 I think they’re a tad expensive especially since I get through quite a few pairs during the week. I found a cheap alternative by Tesco’s for £2.55.Lastly, I enjoy drinking a mug of chamomile tea while wearing my cotton gloves before I head off to bed. Next morning my hands feel super soft 🙂Where can I buy them?
- No7 Revitalising Hand Saviour and No7 Protect and Perfect Hand Cream:Boots.com (UK) us.Boots.com (US)
- Cotton Gloves: tesco.com
What hand care products are you loving right now?p.s.These products also work well as a foot treatment, I just pop on a pair of my regular cotton socks after moisturising.