Bomber jackets are going to be huge this fall so if you haven’t already gotten your hands on a few, make sure you do before they’re sold out. There are lots of bomber jacket styles out there to choose from so you’re sure to find something that will fit your budget and style. Bomber jackets are awesome pieces to layer with. If you’re looking for ways to style a few looks with one, check out these cool ways to wear a bomber jacket.
- Simple and easy – if you’re the no-frill, no-fuss kind of fashionista, I’m sure you’ll appreciate a simple bomber jacket that’s easy to mix and match with anything. Get one in a plain neutral color to maximize its versatility and opt for one without too many details to get that cleans and classic minimalistic look.
- Two – tone – a lot of bomber jackets come in two-tone colors: one the main color and the other color the one on the piping of the jacket. Two-tone bomber jackets are great if you want to get more color into your look and if you’re looking for something simple but not too boring or plain, especially when the outfit you’re wearing it with is already plain and simple itself.
- Leather – looking for a piece to add that sleek edge to your outfit? Wearing your bomber jacket in leather is definitely the way to go. Leather bomber jackets never fail to give any look that kickass vibe. Wear it with more feminine pieces like dresses and skirts to get a perfectly balanced sweet and sassy outfit or go all out on the badass look and wear it with everything else leather, it all depends on the kind of look you’re going for.
- Floral – florals aren’t only summer prints anymore. This year, florals are going to be a huge fall trend so why not get yourself a nice floral bomber jacket a la Jessica Alba and slay the sidewalks as if it were your runway. Floral bomber jackets add a nice hint of girly edge to your look. It’s the perfect way to wear a bomber jacket if you don’t want to look too girly nor too tomboy-ish.
- Sporty – another up and coming trend to watch out for this fall is the athleisure trend. It’s basically the sporty look combined with a luxe look and feel and what better way to sport this trend than to wear a nice bomber jacket with stilettos and chic jogger pants? Of course, you can always choose on whether to go with a more luxurious look or a more athletic one and tweak your mix and match preferences according to that.
- Printed – if you’re simply looking for a bomber jacket style that’s more detailed compared to a plain one, consider a printed bomber jacket. Bomber jackets today come in all sorts of prints and patters so all you really have to do is find one that you like.