St. Patrick’s Day is in a couple of days and even if you’re neither Irish nor in Ireland, I’m pretty sure there is at least a small celebration of this holiday in your city every year that you have fun participating in all the time, right? Whether you’re attending a proper celebration for St. Patrick’s Day this year or you just want to have a little something to show your support for this holiday, you can give your nails a festive look by doing these cute nail art ideas for St. Patrick’s Day.
- LUCKY STRIKE – St. Patrick’s Day is full of so many symbols and icons that make it popular around the work and one of these is the four-leafed clover which is often said to be a bringer of good luck to whoever finds it. Painting a four-leafed clover is actually pretty easy so you wouldn’t be needing any special nail art tool / pen of any sort.
- WATER MARBLED LUCKY CLOVER – if you’re into artsy nail art designs, another one that you can try doing a water marbled four-leafed clover instead. It’s really unique and you can use as many shades of green as you would like. A four-leafed clover is a really easy design to make with water marbling, too, so it’s a great design even for beginners.
- SLAMMIN’ SHAMROCK – another icon that is usually associated with St. Patrick’s Day is the shamrock and if you’re looking for a very subtle way to wear your shamrock on St. Paddy’s Day, you can do so by creating little shamrock designs on your nails instead of wearing it on your outfit. Unlike the lucky 4-leafed clover, shamrocks only have three so they’re a little easier to quicker to do.
- LITTLE LEPRECHAUNS – got some nail art tools you want to play with? How about experimenting with them and drawing cute little leprechauns on your nails in time for St. Patrick’s Day? Leprechauns have long been associated with the holiday so what better way to put those tools to use than to create your own little leprechaun?
- KISS ME I’M IRISH – want something a little more quirky and fun for your St. Patty’s Day mani? How about the good ol’ “kiss me, I’m Irish” Blarney stone reference on your nails? It’s everything you would ever want your St. Patrick’s Day nails to be: cute, fun, easy and a little sexy, too.