Floral pants are going to be everywhere again now that springtime is here and, to be honest, I’m really excited about it. I think floral pants are a great way to add something unique to any look. It’s also a great way to get some nice colors into your outfit, especially if what you have is a rather plain one. Spring is the perfect time for all things floral so why not sport a pair of floral pants today? Here are some ideas on how to wear floral pants.
- MIX AND MATCH WITH OTHER PRINTS – let’s start off with something fun. If you want to create a chic statement outfit that’s both a little girly and bold, mix and match your floral print pants with pieces that have other prints / patterns on them like a striped top or a polka dot jacket. This is a great way to change up the way you wear floral prints for spring.
- WEAR IT WITH ANOTHER FLORAL PRINT DESIGN – on the other hand, if you think you can pull off an outfit that’s floral from head to toe, how about wearing your floral pants with a floral top? Of course, matching sets are great and all but why not take it a step up and go for another floral print style? It’s a great way to avoid monotony in your look and an even better way to wear spring’s staple print from top to bottom.
- USE IT TO ADD A POP OF COLOR – if you’re planning on wearing neutral colors for the day but are afraid that you might end up with a rather boring outfit, a pop of color is just what you need. Aside from wearing a really bright color that’ll stand out, wearing a printed piece is another way to introduce color to an outfit and florals have plenty of that color to brighten up your look.
- DO AN EDGY BUT STILL GIRLY LOOK – many people, even girls, find floral pants a little too girly and if that’s not the look you’re going for but you still want to wear your floral pants, you can always give it an edgier vibe and a tougher look by pairing it up with a leather jacket or maybe even a leather top.
- EMBRACE THE GIRLINESS – or, if you’re not into rough, tough or edgy looks at all, you can always embrace the full girliness from your floral pants by pairing them with other pieces with the same soft and feminine vibe.