One of the things that I know a lot of women hate the most during a morning rush is dealing with wet hair. Some women can’t leave the house without styling their hair, no matter how basic or simple, so having wet hair is another thing to stress out about. The good news, though, is that it doesn’t have to be a problem. If you don’t have the time to do some blow-drying and you don’t want to leave the house with crazy wet hair, check out these tips on how to style wet hair.
- Sleek surfer babe hair – you might think having wet hair is a hindrance to getting super chic and fabulous but that’s not true at all. In fact, having wet hair can be an advantage when you want to achieve certain hairstyles. This sleek slicked back surfer babe look, for example, is best done with wet hair. Be sure to use strong hold gel to keep your ‘do in place all day, even after your hair dries.
- Literal wet look – you’ve seen it countless times before on your favorite style and beauty icons and you know you love it but did you know that you don’t have to get all fancy and go to a pro hairstylist to achieve this look? Tousle damp hair and scrunch it up with either gel or mousse then lightly comb out tangles with a wide tooth comb and you’re done!
- Twisted top knot – one of the best things that I love about the top knot is that there are so many variations of it, you will definitely find one that you will be able to use and love. The twisted top knot, for example, is a great top knot variation that is perfect for when you want to have your hair up but don’t have time to dry it off.
- Basic French braid – don’t have much time to learn a new hairstyle to keep your wet hair looking nice and chic? Go back to the basics and do a French braid. French braid on wet hair is also perfect if you want a hairstyle that will take you from day to night in style. You get nice and neat hair for the day and gorgeous glam waves at night.
- Cute roll ups – here’s another really easy way to style your hair while it’s wet. Just part them into several manageable sections, twist and roll, and you’re good to go. It’s super easy but looks really fun and pretty.