When it comes to fashion trends, keeping up can be a real challenge. Trends come and go so quickly that, if you have no grip on your own personal style, you’d be lost in the world of fashion. Thankfully, there are trends that you can try that are sure to always be chic and fashionable. These fashion trends that never go out of style are the ones that have withstood the test of time and have been around for a pretty fair and decent amount of time, making trend followers look good. Check them out below and tell us which ones of these trends you’re following or which ones are your go-to’s when you need something quick and fab.
- OVER THE KNEE BOOTS – this trend may be a seasonal one but you can count on it to always be stylish and chic. Over the knee boots often take center stage come fall and winter so if you’re looking for something that you can buy now and wear in the years to come, treat yourself to a cute pair of over the knee boots.
- RETRO / VINTAGE – the retro / vintage style is another trend that’s sure to never go out of style. A lot of people say that fashion trends go through a cycle and it’s only a matter of time before something from the past becomes a hit again and this trend is proof of that. Whether you’re going with a full on retro look or just adding touches of vintage, old world glam to your look, this is one trend that you just know is going to add style cred to your outfit.
- ANIMAL PRINT – animal print has been around for quite a while now and it still takes the fashion industry by storm. It’s something that I’m sure everyone has in their closet, be it in the form of something small like an accessory to a full blown outfit. The leopard print is one of the most popular animal print styles that women love to sport but if you’re looking for something more unique, try going for a snakeskin print. This will give your outfit a nice sleek look.
- BORROWED FROM THE BOYS – the trend of wearing something inspired by menswear is not new. It has been around for a long time now and one of the things that really boosted the popularity of this trend is the movie Annie Hall. If you’re looking for something that can help downplay the girliness of a look, this trend is the way to go.
- MINIMALISM – they say simplicity is beauty and that is just super true. Taking the minimalist route doesn’t mean giving up on style, colors, prints and patterns all together. It’s just about creating a simpler look and eliminating what isn’t necessary (layers on a warm day, excessive prints and colors, complicated shapes and silhouettes). It’s a great trend to embrace if you’re looking for something clean and easy to pull off.