There’s no better time to wear shorts than in the summer. Whether you want to show off your tanned and toned legs or you simply want something quick and easy for your everyday outfits, shorts are your best bet. They’re quite versatile too and can be dressed up or dressed down, depending on what look you are going for. If you’re planning on making shorts a primary staple in your summer wardrobe, check out these chic shorts to wear in the summer.
- DENIM SHORTS – if there’s one style of shorts that nobody should be without, especially in the summer, it is denim shorts. Denim shorts make great go-to shorts on days when you barely have time to think about what to wear. Dress it up with heels and a glam top or dress it down by opting for a distressed pair to go with sneakers and a plain tee.
- POMPOM SHORTS – a pair of pompom shorts is the perfect way to finish your outfit if you’re aiming for something cute and unique. Pompom shorts are perfect for creating a subtle but definitely cute statement. Wear them with cute prints on for extra sass. On a tight budget? Click here to find out how you can DIY your own pair.
- FLORAL SHORTS – love showing off your ultra chic girly style? Floral shorts might just be what you need to complete every single summer look to come. Floral shorts are perfect for adding just the right hint of feminine chic vibes to your outfit. Opt for really bright florals to help liven up your look and make them more cheerful.
- OVERALL SHORTS = another pair of shorts to add to your closet are overall shorts. These are a more casual and street style alternative to dressy rompers. They’re also a great way to do a throwback to the 90s which is pretty much what every other fashionista is doing right now. Add a modern twist to it by wearing it with something like a crop top or lace up sandals to keep it from going full on 90s.
- WHITE SHORTS – another must have for the summer season is a pair of two of crisp white shorts. These are a staple that you shouldn’t be without during this time of the year. It’s simple but ultra chic and it’s very easy to style as well. Wear it with a denim or chambray top for an easy weekend outfit or with a dressier top for a more posh look.