Christmas is still a couple of weeks away but, knowing how busy things can get during this time of the year, it’s not impossible for many of us to forget to make an appointment at our favorite nail place. Take this as a reminder to book that appointment now or, better yet, save this for some awesome last-minute Christmas nail art you can do yourself.
- Christmas Tips – if you’re looking for something simple yet festive, this Christmassy version of the classic French tip is definitely something you should try. Start out by creating your usual French tip manicure and start adding green lines and red dots just right above the white tip to get the look of a Christmas garland.
- Merry Multi-Finish – wanna spice things up a bit? This nail art design is a combination of multiple finishes in the usual holiday color palette of red and gold.
- White Christmas – the classic combo of white and gold never gets old, especially for Christmas. This simple nail art look is perfect for women who want something festive but nothing too loud.
- Let It Snow, Man – want something cute and fun on your nails? This negative space nail art with a holiday-inspired twist is something you won’t be able to resist. Start with a nude/clear base and then start painting little snowmen towards the tip of each nail. Seal with a frosted top coat to give it an added festive vibe.
- Minimalistic Holiday Nail Art – not everyone can rock loud, festive, statement holiday nails and if you’re one of those looking for minimalistic nail art designs that still show cheery holiday spirit, these nude nail art designs are going to be perfect.
- NYE Countdown – here’s a cute nail art design idea for New Year’s Eve. It’s simple and elegant and it’s definitely something you can do yourself at home, too.
- Rosy Cheer – The holidays are not just about red, green, and gold all the time and this pink and gold nail art look proves that your nails can be festive without using the usual holiday colors.
- Fabulous Fireworks – here’s another holiday nail art look that’s not red and green. It’s shiny, sparkly, and very festive and it’s something that you can easily do yourself, too.
- Holiday Blues – this is the kind of blue we’d want to get for the holidays. This color combo is so cute and festive and it’s a great way to veer away from the usual red-and-green Christmas color scheme.