With Valentine’s Day just right around the corner, I’m pretty sure many of you ladies out there have already been asked by your men to a nice Valentine’s Day date and I’m pretty sure, too, that many of you are also already planning on what to wear. Now, of course, looking good and stylish is an everyday priority for fashionistas like yourself but Valentine’s Day is different. It’s a special day so it’s only natural to want to look extra gorgeous. Here are a few romantic pieces to wear on Valentine’s Day.
- Something pink – if you want something easy and effortless or if you simply catch yourself rushing without much time to put together an elaborate outfit for Valentine’s Day, you can always stay on the safe side and wear something pink. For best results, go for lighter shades like old rose, blush, or baby pink.
- Something red – on the other hand, if you find that pink isn’t the best color for your skin tone, you can always opt for a more universal color with the same romantic vibe and that color is red. Red has always been associated with love and all things romantic so anything red makes a great outfit choice of Valentine’s Day.
- Something lacy – another really easy way to look romantic and girly on Valentine’s Day is to wear something lacy. For a more laidback look that’s perfect for a daytime casual date, a lace crop top with a midi skirt would be great. You can also top it off with a blazer or a coat if you feel that a crop top is too streetstyle-ish for the date. For a romantic dinner date, a top with a sheer lace detailing on the back or a lace pencil skirt paired with a nice, dressy top is perfect.
- Something heart-printed – going for a fun and flirty look? Create your outfit and incorporate at least one heart-printed piece in there to give your look a nice, romantic, and fun Valentine’s Day vibe.
- Something flirty – flirting isn’t all that bad. If you feel like teasing your special someone on your Valentine’s Day date but you don’t want to go all out, wearing something flirty is sure to get the job done.
- Something with floral details – another surefire way to inject a romantic vibe to your Valentine’s Day date look is to wear something with floral details on it, be it a floral appliqué, floral accessories, or floral print on your clothes. Go for soft, pastel-like floral color schemes for an extra romantic outfit.
- Something Boho – Boho-inspired outfits are perfect for Valentine’s Day because they’re very soft and feminine which makes them look automatically romantic. Soft flowing layers, light airy movements, organic and nature-inspired prints and details – these are the things you’ll want to look for when creating a Boho inspired look for V-day.