Showbiz is a fickle industry which explains why all the smart celebs are not solely banking on their current fame and fortune but also opting to establish good brands that they can fall back on, should anything happen. The thing is, though, that there are some celebrities who create their own brands or collaborate with popular names and launch their own lines but they aren’t really involved in the creation of the brand or the line which gives celebrity brands a bad rap. There are a lot of them out there, though, that are the exact opposite. Here’s our list of celebrity brands that are totally worth buying.
- Fabletics – if you’re a sports junkie who loves cute workout gear, you’ll love Fabletics. This brand is owned by Kate Hudson and they have some of the chicest workout wear we’ve seen around.
- Elizabeth and James – Net-a-Porter patrons will know that the brand Elizabeth and James is one of the best ones to shop for if you’re into stylish, minimalist pieces. The brand also has a best-selling perfume called Nirvana that everyone raves about.
- Paper Crown – who doesn’t love Lauren Conrad? Aside from her easy and totally re-creatable beauty looks, her fashion sense is also very practical yet also very chic and stylish. Paper Crown, a brand that is accessible online and offline, is the product of LC’s dedication to attainable fashion for all.
- Victoria Beckham – they didn’t call her Posh Spice for nothing. When VB’s $300 rhinestone studded jeans became a hit in 2004 became a hit, the people wanted more of the former Spice Girl’s designs which prompted her to launch various lines with various brands until she eventually created her own amazing brand.
- L.A.M.B – for those of you out there who love all things chic, trendy, edgy, and stylish, L.A.M.B is a brand that you should definitely check out. Created by Gwen Stefani herself, L.A.M.B features many pieces with the singer’s personal aesthetics.
- House of Harlow – looking for the prefect accessories to finish up your gorgeous Boho outfits with? Shop House of Harlow for a wide collection of Boho-themed accessories. The brand also has ready-to-wear pieces that you can wear for a fierce and fabulous Boho summer look.
- Jessica Simpson – her career in showbiz may not have skyrocketed like that of her sister’s but her career in fashion has made her more than what she’s earned while in the limelight and has give her the title “Fashion’s Billion Dollar Baby”. More than anything, it’s her shoes that people really love.