Accessories are a quintessential part of any look. An outfit can be transformed from drab to fab with just the addition of the right accessories. Accessories are what can make or break your look and while they may not always be the focal point of your whole look, they sure have a big impact on the overall vibe of your outfit. If you’re on the lookout for new accessories to add to your summer wardrobe, check out these summer accessories all the style stars are wearing.
- Gold mirrored glasses – sometimes, you just want to add the slightest touch of luxe to a street style look to give it a nice, posh twist and on days like that, you’ll find a pair of gold mirrored sunnies in handy. For a more feminine take on the trend, go for a pair of rosegold ones.
- Body chains – body chains have been quite the trend for some time now but they’re regaining their ultra popular status this summer because they are just the perfect accessory to wear to the pool or the beach. If you’re looking for ways to add a sexy, sultry vibe to your summer look, just pop on your body chains and you’ll be good to go. Of course you can wear them on top or underneath of your regular summer outfits too.
- Chokers – another accessory that is back from the 90s is the choker. While many choose to do a throwback with their plain black chokers, other style stars are opting for something a little bit more trendy and contemporary and you can choose according to your own personal style preference.
- Bandanas– if you’d rather go retro than sport something from the 90s, perhaps this next accessory will be something you’ll want to wear. Bandana headbands are perfect for those girls out there who love dressing up their hair with unique accessories but there are plenty of other ways to wear and use them.
- Bright bag – if you’re not a fan of wearing brightly colored clothes, you can add a pop of color to your look by carrying brightly colored bags instead. This is the perfect way to add that splash of summer vibe to your look without going overboard with colors.
- Statement earrings – if you could only choose one kind of jewelry to wear this summer and you want something that’s subtle but still noticeably cool and stylish, I suggest going with a pair of statement earrings. Or just one, if that’s what you like.