March is always a great month that lots of people look forward to, especially college kids who have waited for so long to go on spring break. One of the most popular activities during spring break is swimming, be it at the beach, the lake or at your favorite resort. If you’re planning on going swimming for spring break with your friends and/or family, check out this guide for your spring break packing list for a stylish getaway.
- YOUR BEACH BAG – aside from your actual luggage (if you’re taking a long trip), another bag you have to make sure you take with you is your beach bag. A nice, big, roomy bag to fit in all of your beach essentials and a change of clothes or two should be your main accessory. Choose one with a cute, quirky or whimsical print on it that would make a statement on its own.
- SWIMSUITS – and yes, you can’t live in just one swimsuit for all of spring break. Knowing how much you’ve waited for these days to come, I’m pretty sure you’ll be spending every moment you can at the beach swimming so you’ll need all the cute and sexy swimsuits you can get.
- COOL SUNNIES – don’t forget to protect your eyes from the sun. Having multiple pairs to choose from to match your outfit is a great ideas since sunglasses don’t really take up that much space in your handbag or in your luggage but if you’re on a budget and can only buy one pair right now, make sure it’s a classic like a pair of aviators, wayfarers or the trusty ol’ cat eye.
- COVER UP – cover ups are just as important as swimsuits. These will come in handy when you don’t really plan to go for a dip and you just want to lounge around by the pool, the bar or even by the shore. You don’t necessarily have to match your cover up with your swimsuit. In fact, mismatched pieces would even help you create a unique and trendy look.
- CUT OFF SHORTS – these will look great on those gams you’ve been working on toning all winter long. Wear them with a nice, loose shirt or tank top or wear them with your bikini top, either way, you’re sure to look hot in a sexy pair of cut off shorts.
- MAXI SKIRTS AND DRESSES – whether they’re the casual looking ones or the dressy ones, you’ll need a few couple of maxi skirts and dresses for your spring break vacay. Maxi dresses make great go-to dinner out ensembles but they’re perfect for the day as well.