Hi everyone! Today we wanted to share what we carry in our makeup bags every day. A lot of these products are from the drugstore, with some high-end products here and there. But for the most part, these products are very affordable and we recommend them to you all.
1) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette– Do I even need to explain this? This is the best palette in the entire world.
2) Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector– I love this for under eyes because it really cancels out the purple/blue tones in bags.
3) Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder (in Light)– This powder is great because it provides coverage but doesn’t get too cakey.
4) L’Oreal True Match Super-blendable Crayon Concealer (in Fair/Light)– This concealer stays on all day and covers just about everything.
5) Benefit Coralista Blush– Coral makeup is very flattering, and this blush is the same.
6) Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm (in Cherry Me)– This lip balm is not only moisturizing, but it adds a hint of color.
7) Nivea Radiant Lip Care (in A Kiss of Shimmer)– This lip balm is super moisturizing and adds a flattering shimmer to the lips.
8) bareMinerals Touch Up Veil (in Translucent)– I use this pressed translucent powder under my eyes to set my corrector, and it keeps it from creasing.
9) Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter– This really adds a dewy glow to your skin and makes your skin look so alive.
10) Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hour Stain Gloss (in Pink Plush)– This stain/gloss stays on all day and is such a pretty color and smells great.
11) L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara (in Blackest Black)– I’ve never gotten so much length and volume out of a mascara, and will definitely continue to repurchase this.
12) Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner Pencil (in Pure White)– I use this in my waterline when I want a more dramatic effect, and it brightens up your eyes and makes you look more awake.
13) Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit (in Light)– I love filling in my brows because it completes my eye look and frames them well, and this brow kit is just the way to do it.
14) Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup (in Nude)– This is my go-to foundation because it isn’t super cakey as it is medium coverage, and adds a dewy finish to the skin.
1) Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (in Figi)- I love this foundation because it’s the perfect combination of dewy and not oily for my combination skin.
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush (in Dollface)- I love this blush because it is such a cute color, and it lasts for ever!
3) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (in Translucent)- This powder keeps me matte all day, and it’s not cakey!
4) Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (in shade 1 and 2)- This concealer is perfect for any acne and hyper-pigmentation spots that I have because it is so hugh coverage and it sticks to my skin so well!
5) Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner- I love this liner because it is so creamy and easy to use.
6) Covergirl Professional Natural Lash Clear Mascara- I use this clear mascara as a brow gel to tame my thick brows.
7) Maybelline The Rocket Mascara- This is a new mascara for me and I’ve been loving it because it gives me great volume!
8) Benefit Erase Paste (in Fair)- This is the perfect concealer for under my eyes because its super creamy and it covers my bags so well!
9) Makeup Forever HD Powder- I use this with a fluffy crease brush to set my under-eye concealer, and it keeps it from caking and creasing.
10) MAC Paint Pot (in Painterly)-It’s the perfect base shade to put underneath eyeshadow or alone because it covers any discoloration and lasts all day.
11) Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick (in shade 17)- I love this lipstick because it’s long-lasting, smells great, and I love the color.
12) Nivea Lip Butter (in Raspberry Rose Kiss)- I love this lip butter because it hydrates my lips and stays on so long that I don’t need to keep re-applying all day.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! We both always look in each others’ makeup bags to see what products we’ve been loving, so we thought we would show you all! Have a great monday night, and don’t forget to let us know what you’re must-have item in your makeup bag is!
Sloane and Claire