Hi girls here is what my travelling bag contains whenever I travel! check it out!
Bag Revlon (Priceline approx AUD 20)
Cleansing & Moisturising:
- Clarisonic Mia – yes, now that I have it, it goes with me – everywhere
- Simple Facewipes – they are OK, probably won’t repurchse though
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel Travel size – this is nice actually, foams up well with the Clarisonic
- Shiseido Benefiance Softener – I love Shiseido Softeners! Usually I use “The Skincare” though
- Paula’s Choice Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum – this is my first one and I think I will repurchase
- Sibu Seabuckthorn Facial Cream (in the Clinique jar) – I got a sample from the lovely MsSparkleArkle
- Shiseido The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge – I really like this line from Shiseido
- Chanel Ultra Correction Line Repair Eye Cream- another gift from MsSparkleArkle
Hair & Body:
- Tresemme Colour Revitalizing Shampoo Travelsize
- Tresemme Colour Revitalizing Conditioner Travelsize
- Moroccanoil Travelsize – yet another gift from guess who.. 🙂
- Palmolive Pink Grapefruit Splash – the smell of this is to die for, go get it!
- Cacharel Amor Amor Travelsize – an engagement gift from my friend PensivePenumbra
- Rexona Classic Women – it smells good and it works, what more could you want?
- Crest 3D White – I can’t tell you if this whitens but it has maintained my teeth nicely after using the strips
Swispers Cotton Pads