Styling With Skinny Jeans
Why can’t skinny jeans just die? Let us tell you the reasons why and help you figure out the secret to wearing this beloved wardrobe choice of women. Whoever said skinny jeans are not trendy anymore is just too obsessed with other fashion pieces that they don’t realize how other girls would prefer donning it as it’s easier to style and celebrates curves more clearly. Skinny jeans are all about fit and how you walk in them. Why would many women wear them a lot if they’re not doing making them look great? Of course, some just don’t look right in these jeans but for those who do, you got to be in for some new ideas in wearing sexy skinnies for fall season. what are the tops, cover-ups, accessories, shoes, and mixes and matches for skinny jeans? You’re about to find out.
1. Printed Denim, White Tee and Booties. One way to rock printed skinny jeans is to wear a plain top with it. In this way, you’re highlighting the bottom part of your outfit.
2. Black Jeans, Boho Top and Pumps. This is a modern way to take on bohemian chic and tight jeans. The high-heeled pumps make it even more fiercely contemporary.
3. Blush Cracked Jeans, Plain Top and Ankle-high Stilettos. Unique skinny jeans are meant to be seen so it’s only right not to overpower their look with bright or printed tops. A plain one will do fabulously.
4. White Jeans and Fur. Feel cold? Time to dress up like a supermodel like Kate Moss and all the fur-wearing ladies in the fashion industry. And they look really great in white pants.
5. Nude Jeans and Giant Petal Collars. Thinking couture lately? Yes, you can wear skinny jeans, whether nude or not, with high fashion blouses.
6. Leather Jacket, t-shirt and Red jeans. If you ever dreamed of looking like a rockstar, here’s a new way to do it.
7. Printed Black Jeans, Beanie Hat, Thick Top, Tailored Jacket and Enormous Sneaks. Are you bad girl, or do you just feel like one? How to look like a badass fashionista is easy. Wear black and some shades less darker and you’re hot as hell.
8. Metallic Jeans and Colored Top. Kesha, Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber- aren’t they into metallic pants? Make it work by wearing metallic skinny jeans with a top of your favorite shade.
9. Bright Colored Jeans and Gray Top. Sometimes, pastels blend well with dusky hues. Check this out and experiment with your own colors.
10. Colored Jeans and Striped Top. There’s a great balance in these bright pair of pants and understated striped blouse.
11. Colored Jeans and Top. You only have two choices: Go low-profile, or go all-bright.
12. Semi-cuffed Jeans, Loose Hi-Low Top and Booties. Skinny jeans as tights? That’s exactly how they’d look beneath a loose top.
13. Colored Jeans And Crisp White Top. See how laid back this is? Going for a simple look?