Cat eye is one of the few styles of sunglasses that never go out of style. If you’re looking for a pair of sunnies that are sure to flatter your facial shape or if you’re planning on giving someone a pair of sunglasses as a gift but aren’t sure what style would look good on them, you can count on a fab pair of cat eye sunglasses to get the job done for you. Here are some tips and ideas to wear cat eye glasses.
- EMBELLISHED – if you think the structure of cat eye sunglasses is too much for the relaxed look you’re planning to achieve, you can always soften up the look by getting your pair embellished. Adding embellishments to your cat eye sunglasses, particularly on the edges of the frame, can take away some of the sharpness and make it more fit for casual looks.
- BLACK – on the other hand, if you want to stick to the basics and the classics, you can go for the timeless black cat eye. This is a very basic piece that will blend right into any outfit. It’s perfect on days when you don’t want sunglasses that are too bold or that stand out too much.
- PRINTED – got too many black sunglasses in your wardrobe? How about opting for a pair with printed frames for something different? Animal prints are very popular when it comes to these though you’ll find that there are plenty of other print patterns / styles to choose from as well.
- MIRRORED – mirrored sunglasses are one of spring and summer’s biggest trends so if you want something classic yet also on trend for the season, why not go for a pair of cat eye sunglasses with mirrored lenses? The latter will definitely add that edgy ‘now’ vibe to your look.
- RETRO – a touch of gold in your cat eye sunglasses? Why not! If you’re going for a more retro look for the day, a pair of cat eye sunnies with just a hint of gold in the frame can really take your look to the next level.
- WHITE – another way to get your cat eye sunglasses to look more contemporary is to wear them in white. White frames on sunglasses are totally big for spring and summer this year so wearing your cat eye pair in white is a great way to get an updated look that’s great for all outfits.