We all know fall is right around the corner so I suggest we make the most out of what’s left of summer. One of the things that I know all the fashion-loving ladies out there will miss is how easy it is to get dressed in the summer. No need to layer and wear lots of different things, just throw on a light top and you’re good to go. One really easy piece to sport in summer is the bandeau. There are numerous ways to wear it and endless ways to style it. If you’re still looking for cute outfits to wear this summer, check out these cool ways to rock a bandeau top.
- Bikini bandeau – mismatched bikinis are all the rage this summer and this trend gives you more freedom than ever to choose whatever swimsuit pieces to wear to the beach. If you have a cute bandeau top that doesn’t have a matching top, just pick your favorite bikini bottom and wear that with it. You can even do this with bandeau tops that aren’t really meant as swimwear.
- Summer street style – muscle tanks are perfect for street style summer looks but the arm holes on them are way huge so you should always have something underneath when wearing one and this is where a bandeau top comes into play. Underneath your muscle tank, wear a bandeau top in a contrasting color. This will make your outfit a lot more interesting, especially when viewed from the side. You can also wear bandeau tops with regular tank tops that are a bit sheer or those that have low necklines.
- Sexy tease – sheer tops are everywhere and so are lace ones and while they’re definitely cute and perfect for summer, you’ll still need to wear something underneath that will cover up the girls. There’s just something about wearing a regular bra with sheer and lace tops that make it look a little off which is why a bandeau is always the better choice. Pick a bandeau if you need something to wear underneath a see-through top to give you the coverage that you need without it looking cheap.
- Office chic – think you can’t wear a bandeau to this office? Think again! For a quick and easy outfit that will effortlessly take you from day to night, just throw on a blazer / jacket on top of your bandeau. Button up your blazer / jacket while at work to get a more professional look and simply unbutton or take it off once you’re ready to hit the after-office party.
- Relaxed and laidback – need a lazy day outfit idea? How about wearing a bandeau top with a slouchy cardigan and some leggings or shorts and calling it quits? This outfit is super easy to put together and it looks effortlessly gorgeous. You can wear this for lounging around at the beach or to a really quick date out with your girls. Give it a romantic twist and wear a cute and flouncy skirt instead for an outfit that will wow your guy on your next date, go boho with a maxi skirt or go all out street style and ditch the cardigan for a denim vest instead.