Perfect, long and lush lashes are every girl’s dream but not everyone is gifted with them like any of the Kardashians so I guess, for all of us whose lashes aren’t as luscious as Kim or Khloe or Kourtney, we just have to make do with the resources around us and… well… fake it. There are lots of different ways to make your lashes look longer and fuller and these range from easy and inexpensive ones to really complex and techy treatments that can only be done by professionals. Of course, your choices will depend on your budget and when it comes to lashes, you get what you pay for. Here are some of the most popular ways to get luscious lashes. Check them out and tell us which ones you’ve tried and which ones you’re really intrigued about.
- Eye lash curler – the cheapest, most inexpensive way to get luscious looking lashes is to invest in a good eye lash curler. This may not work if you have short and sparse lashes but if you’re naturally gifted with already long but not so curled lashes, this might just be all that you need to make your lashes stand out. There are so many types of eyelash curlers out in the market today so choosing the right one for you may take a while. Remember, though, that what’s important about picking the right lash curler is your comfort while using it.
- Mascara – already have nice lashes that just need a bit of help in getting that oomph? Use mascara to make your lashes fuller and longer. Some women like to use more than one type of mascara to get the look that they want but it’s all up to you and what your lashes really need.
- False eyelashes – they’re one of the most popular ways to get better looking lashes and they’re quite cheap as well. You can get falsies or false lashes either individually or in pack of 6, 8 or even 24. They’re a bit of a pain to use if you’re a first timer but it gets better and easier with practice. Aside from choosing natural-looking lashes, another important thing to do to make your falsies look real is to glue them on as close to your lash line as possible.
- Eyelash extensions – just like your hair, you can get extensions for your lashes as well and this is a great way to get luscious lashes that will last longer compared to other tricks and methods. You’ll need a professional to do it for you, though, as the work is tedious and may take hours and hours to complete. This is because with lash extensions, lash strands are attached to your lash line one by one to ensure that you get the most natural-looking result.
- Lash serum treatments – lash serum treatments can be either done at home or at an aesthetician’s clinic. Those kits that you can buy and do on your own at home are perfect if you don’t have the time to visit the clinic every now and then to get the treatment done but if you’re not sure about the process, definitely seek for help from a lash technician.