Summer is all about sporting the brightest and boldest colors out there but not everyone is comfortable with wearing more than one bright color at a time. Some people would rather do a minimalistic look instead of a fun and colorful one just because they aren’t sure about mixing and matching different colors and hues but that’s fine. For summer, though, you may want to add at least a bit of color to your look. You can still wear simple and neutral colors from head to toe but try to wear tiny little things in fun colors to add that pop of color into your look. And speaking of POC, check out these stylish ways to add a pop of color to your look.
- Jewelry – jewelry doesn’t have to be limited to gold and silver. You can also wear colorful fancy jewelry to add a pop of color to your look. A statement necklace, a pair of gorgeous chandelier earrings, a fun stack for an arm party – these are just some of the ways to add a pop of color to your look using your jewelry.
- Scarf – there are a number of ways to wear a scarf besides wearing it around your neck and if you’re wearing your scarf with neutral colors, might as well pick on in that’s bright and colorful to make your outfit look more fun and lively. Wear it as a belt, tie it on to your purse, sport is as a headband or a bandana, wear it however you like and see how that simple colorful piece can make your outfit a whole lot more fabulous.
- Shoes – wearing colorful shoes are one of the best and easiest ways to add a pop of color to any outfit. It’s super fun as well because it’s like a surprise at the end of your look, a fun way to cap off an outfit. Choose statement shoes that feature cool summery colors. A few embellishments to make your shoes pop wouldn’t hurt either.
- Hat – beat the summer heat and protect your hair from the harsh sun by wearing a chic sun hat along with your fab outfit. If you’re doing a minimalistic look, choose a hat that’s bright and colorful to get that pop of color your look needs. You can wear just about any hat that you want and any hat that would go well with your outfit, from a baseball cap for sporty outfits to a fedora for jazzy street style outfits or a chic floppy hat for your diva-ish looks.
- Cardigan – so jackets aren’t an option under the hot summer sun, let’s choose something lighter shall we? If you’re looking for outerwear that you can use to layer your outfits this summer, why not go for a light cardigan? Of course, it would be more fun if you could get your hands on one with in a bold color or colorful pattern so you could get that pop of color incorporated into your outfit.