Hello beauties here is my Viviana Pressed Powder In Tusk Review!
Today I will review this new friend of mine. Summers means sweating and sweating, this new friend helps me to control sweating and made me looks great. 🙂
Its a good thing that I won on one of Viviana’s Contest so I got a chance to used this Viviana Pressed Powder In Tusk. And to my surprise it prevents my face from sweating and becomes oily it makes me looks great and fresh all day!
Contains Vitamin E with Anti Ageing properties provides natural matte finish look complaint with EU, FDA & Japan light weight flim Blends excellently
Price – 429 INR
Shell life – 2 1/2 years
Quantity – 8g
Viviana Pressed Powder-Tusk for Fair to Wheatish Skin
Texture: Very soft , more softer than my colorbar compact.
Color Shade: Tusk (for fair to white complexion) they have two more shades available.
How the mirror looks like..?
Applicator, I am not able to make out its material 🙁
- Its very soft on skin and doesn’t make my skin dry and flaky at all.
- It gives sheer coverage in one go and if you want more coverage you apply more.
- Love the full sized mirror, useful for other makeup applications also.
- keep me sweat free on t zone for 3 hours.
- I love this shade on my skin, this is not my exact match but no white cast on face ( I hate that powdery looks).
- This is not having SPF like my maybelline pressed powder.
- I didn’t liked applicator. I use my brush instead.