If there’s one thing all fashionistas are excited about with each change of season, it’s the new trends that arise. Keeping up with the hottest and most recent trends is not as easy as you think it is, especially if you don’t know where to get information and inspiration from. Thankfully, we have thousands of resources right at the tip of our fingers, reachable via the Internet. Browsing the newest trends can be a little overwhelming, too. Sometimes, there’s just too much that we get too intimidated. If you’re looking for a place to start, check out these trends you shouldn’t pass up on wearing this fall.
- Sexy slits – if you’re thinking about how you can look sexy this fall without having to compromise warmth and comfort, here’s a really chic and stylish solution for you: slits. They may have never left the fashion scene but we’ve really missed seeing them regularly, especially on the streets. Wearing a skirt or a dress with a slit is a great way to show off some skin and look sexy without letting yourself freeze out in the cold. If you’re daring enough, you can go for a double slit.
- Fall florals – another trend you shouldn’t pass up on wearing this fall are florals. Floral printed pieces are not just for spring and summer, especially when they’re dark florals. If you’re looking for a print that can keep your looks feminine this fall, go for florals. To make sure they’re autumn appropriate, go for floral prints with darker or earthier dominant colors. These will also blend in easier with the rest of your fall wardrobe.
- Mad for mod – the runways have been brimming with 60s inspired pieces lately and we just can’t wait to see these on the streets. From turtlenecks to boxy cuts and androgynous silhouettes, everything from the 60s is back and in full swing so take this opportunity, sport these trends and pull off a Twiggy!
- Pretty pastels – soft and pretty pastels are giving dark, rich and warm colors a run for their money. This year, fall’s not just about looking vampy in dark hues anymore. Pretty pastels are taking over, giving the traditional fall look a lighter and more airy twist. Go all out and don a spring inspired fall outfit with fall essentials in pastel colors or stick to the dark colors and use your pastels as a pop of color instead.
- Fabulous fur – need to up your glam game a notch this fall? Adding anything with fur is sure to get the job done for you. Whether you’re going for a piece that’s covered all over in fur or a simpler fur-trimmed piece, it’s sure to give your look that elegant and posh vibe.