Kate Middleton is not only known for her great sense of style but for her shiny, bouncy, silky locks which always seem to look perfectly styled. Of course, she’s had her moments when her mane didn’t exactly cooperate with her (or her stylist) but don’t we all have those as well? Lucky for Kate, she doesn’t seem to always get one of those bad hair days as often as we do. Here are top 10 moments when Kate Middleton gave us major hair envy.
- BOA OLYMPIC CONCERT – aside from the gorgeous teal Jenny Packham dress, her hair is what made her look super chic during one of the gala events held while counting down for the London Games. It was done nicely in a chignon with braided details which looked very simple and elegant.
- ROYAL TOUR (DAY 7) – during day 7 of the month-long royal tour that the Duke and Duchess embarked on last year, Kate wore her hair down in a very simple half updo – a look that she often sports. On that day, though, her ends were less curled up and she had a few strands out of place which only made the ‘do look better as it made it look slightly messy but still polished.
- THE ART ROOM CHARITY RECEPTION – in one of the receptions that the Duchess hosted (I believe this one was for The Art Room charity at the National Portrait Gallery), she wore her hair in another half updo but this time, instead of a blow out, she opted to have waves in and her half updo also featured simple and subtle twist details.
- FAMILY PHOTO – this photo is on one of the handout images provided by the Kensington Palace and here you can see the Kate, Prince William and their little boy George in the garden of their family home. Kate’s hair looked great – voluminous, styled with big and bouncy curls and perfectly parted off center.
- ROYAL TOUR (DAY 4) – one other time Kate Middleton gave us major hair envy was during day 4 of their Royal tour to Australia and New Zealand. On this day, Kate wore her hair up in a sleek ponytail that was dressed up by wrapping her own hair around the ponytail base, concealing the elastic that secured the ‘do.
- HIGH COMMISSION RECEPTION – in the updo she wore for the High Commission Reception back in 2012, Kate had little pearls and it made her low ‘do really pop.
- WIMBLEDON 2014 – no, she wasn’t playing or anything. Kate and Price William just went on to watch the sports event and, as usual, Kate’s hair was on point. Freshly blown out, Kate’s locks looked fabulous and voluminous.