Tips & Toes Irresistible Eye crayon- Unique Gold- Review and swatches
Hello my lovelies.
A few days back, Tips & Toes sent some of their recent launches to me for a review. Out of the products I received, I was the most excited about their eye crayon.
What the company says-
TIPS & TOES Irresistible Eye crayon is a soft, creamy formula for easy application and seamless
blending. This velvety-smooth crayon glides on to shade, line or highlight the eye with rich
pigments for long-wearing colour.
This is a rotating eye crayon and not an eye pencil.
It comes in 6 shades-
1. Fresh Mint
2. Unique Gold
3. Laplz Blue
4. Pink Cosmo
5. Cloudy Silver
6. Purple Candy
The eye crayon I got is Unique gold.
I fell in love with the shade the minute I swatched it. It is such a beautiful color which is perfect for the festive season.
Take a look at the swatch.
I’ll start with what I loved about the product.
- Firstly, it’s super simple to apply and blend. For all the beginners who have trouble with blending, this is what you need. But you need to blend this as well. If you just let it sit on the eye area, it will crease a lot!
- Also, the color is so gorgeous. It is shimmery without being OTT. It can be worn on a regular day as well as on special occasions.
- With a price tag of Rs.275, this is one pocket friendly eye product.
- This shade is super for highlighting the inner corners of your eyes and the brow bone.For Indian skin tones, Gold is a better option for highlighting than silver.
Now for what I did not like.
- This eye shadow creases and fades a lot! I mean, even with a primer, the color faded a lot within 2-3 hours. According to me, using this without a primer would be pretty useless.
Do I recommend it?
Yes. It’s a good buy and you can increase the wear time by layering powder eye shadow on top. For beginners, I highly recommend the Tips & Toes eye Crayon.