With Valentine’s Day coming up, I know a lot of you are already looking for something to wear. One really easy look to pull off during Valentine’s Day is a classic red dress, but if you feel like that’s a little too boring for your liking, you can always look for one that’s more stylish, contemporary, and maybe even a little sexy and playful. Here are the sexiest red dress looks we’ve seen from our favorite stars. Check them out and maybe get some inspiration.
- Nina Dobrev – this super simple red dress on Nina Dobrev is perfect for those who are looking for something quick and easy to wear to date night. It has a nice little zipper accent down the middle to keep it from looking too simple and too boring and she also layered it up with black tights to add contrast to the look and, perhaps, to make the outfit warmer and more comfortable.
- Selena Gomez – a red maxi slip dress which she paired up with simple, classic gold sandals. Minimal accessories and big, sexy hair make the look even more perfect! This outfit can be worn for either daytime or nighttime dates, so if you’re looking for something that’s versatile and sexy, why not go for something like this?
- Amal Clooney – Amal Clooney is known for two things: being smart and stylish. Being married to one of the most handsome celebrities, though? That’s just the icing on the top of her cake. If you are looking for an outfit idea that’s smart and classy, there’s really no better style star to take inspiration from than her.
- Taylor Swift – another style star we love seeing in red dresses is Taylor Swift. Here she is, rocking a classic red dress which she injected a subtle retro vibe to with the accessories she chose to pair up with it.
- Brittany Snow – a look that mixes business with pleasure, that’s what I would call this number from Brittany Snow. This gorgeous red caped dress looks smart and sexy as heck. It’s perfect for the ladies out there who love looking sultry on Valentines Day (or any other day, for that matter).
- Emily Ratajkowksi – two things we gotta admit about this look: 1) it’s not technically a dress and 2) not everyone can pull it off. If you’re feeling like channeling your inner Esmeralda, though, this look is perfect.
- Blake Lively – here’s a sexy yet modest look from Blake Lively. This 3D-ish dress makes you look like you are covered in roses! Is there a better look to rock for Valentine’s Day?
Here are a few more sexy red dress looks from our favorite celebs.