The crop top trend has been here for quite some time now and, personally, I don’t think it’s going away any time soon which is reason enough for lots of fashionistas to rejoice. This spring, more looks involving crop tops will grace the runways and the streets so take your style game to the next level by getting inspired from the sexiest crop top looks so far this year from your favorite fashion personalities. Check them out below.
- MODEST AND SEXY – here’s a look from Jessica Alba that proves that you can look modest and sexy at the same time. The perfectly balanced outfit consists of a boat neck crop top and a lace skirt finished off with simple black high heeled sandals. The ensemble – all in black – looked perfect on Jessica along with her relaxed ‘do and simple makeup.
- GIRL NEXT DOOR LOOK – if you’re looking for a way to wear your crop top without creating anything that’s too sexy, take a look at this picture of Emily Ratajkowski. Emily chose to go with a bandeau style crop top which she topped off with a slightly structured jacket and a streamlined skirt.
- TRENDY STREET STYLE – leave it to Kendall to always nail the latest trends and sport the most fabulous looks, even on her days off duty as a model. Here you see Kendall with a gorgeous culottes and crop top striped suit paired off with lace up sandals – something only a true fashion girl can pull off flawlessly.
- BOHO CHIC – we all know Vanessa Hudgens is the queen of Boho Chic looks so this fab look shouldn’t come as a surprise to us but it does. This look is just too chic to handle. The knotted crop top, the palazzo pants, the hat – everything is just so beautiful.
- MINIMALISTIC SOPHISTICATION – if you want a more posh way to rock a crop top, try what Brooklyn Decker did and go for a neutral and minimalistic look. Neutral colors, simple and clean lines, little to no other accessories and jewelry included – this is what would make a graeat minimalistic ut chic outfit.
- FAB UTILITARIAN – with this look, Vanessa Hudgens just created the ultimate New Yorker’s crop top look. Who would’ve thought a crop top could have such a utilitarian vibe to it?
- SIZZLIN’ SUMMER – let’s not forget about Beyonce’s sizzling crop top number, too! The diva chose a boxy crop top shirt and then paired it up with her denim cut offs and metallic gold kicks.
- EDGY FASHIONISTA – this look from Jamie Chung makes us drool. The combination of a leather crop top and a midi pencil skirt makes for a very tasteful street style look and the addition of the embellished jacket just takes it up a notch further.
- CUTE AND SASSY – the last look is a cute and sassy one from Selena Gomez. Her denim crop top and that gray maxi skirt paired off with thong sandals just screams Cali girl style. Oh, and those pops of gold throughout her outfit makes it all even better.