Though quite young, Disney star Zendaya has undergone a quite a few hair transformations already, sporting hairstyles from simple stick straight hair to the most recent ‘do she wore to a red carpet event which caused quite a stir on the Internet because it was criticized on a TV talk show to which Zendaya responded with eloquence and grace. Anyway, here are the most gorgeous hairstyles Zendaya has worn. Check them out and maybe you’ll see a few couple that you can recreate.
- BIG BOUNCY CURLS – Zendaya’s big and bouncy curls look stunning against her pretty face. It gives her a very sweet and feminine look that I think suits her really well. There are lots of ways to achieve big, bouncy curls like that of Zendaya. One of the easiest is to use hot rollers and the other would be to use a curling iron with a bigger barrel.
- EDGY BOB – Zendaya totally channeled her inner Rihanna on the red carpet during the 2015 Grammys when she showed up sporting a very short haircut that looked perfect with her 90s inspired makeup and Vivienne Westwood dress. I think Zendaya looks very mature, in a good kind of way, with this kind of ‘do. It’s the total opposite of the sweet, girly look she usually wears and, to be honest, it’s a very refreshing sight.
- SLEEK AND STRAIGHT – no matter how gorgeous Zendaya’s hair looks when curled, though, nothing beaths the way it looks when it’s stick straight and down. This kind of hairstyle on Zendaya gives her that goddess-y vibe, especially when its super long and parted right in the middle.
- BOLD BUN – Zendaya has always worn her bun with her own signature twist on it. Instead of wearing a bun at the back of her head, she wears it on top really big and tall. This hairstyle is a great one to recreate if you have long, thick and textured hair. I really like this look on Zendaya. I think it makes her face light up a lot.
- WAVY BOB – another hairstyle that Zendaya has sported and looked really good in is the wavy bob. She has worn this ‘do to several red carpet events and she looks really cute in it. With full bangs, this hairstyle somehow reminded us of a look that’s a cross between Rihanna and Vanessa Hudgens which is both laidback and edgy. A combination that can be a little tricky to achieve.