Heylo my Buttercups!
Here I’am with the review of a latest BB cream from The Body Shop. This BB Cream is a white cream formulation containing pigment filled capsules which burst open when applied to the skin, thus releasing the colour inside.
This BB cream is available in 3 shades : 01- Being the lightest, is suitable for fair skin.
02 – For medium skin-tones.
03- For darker skin-tones.
The company claims that this BB Cream : –
- Adapts to the skin tone.
- Provides 24 hrs. hydration.
- Provides light to medium coverage.
- Imparts an even finish.
- Is non-clogging.
I loved the cute silver tube packaging.
The cream is white in colour when squeezed out of the tube. It has a little runny consistency as compared to other BB creams.
This is how it changes it’s colour upon blending.
It imparts a dewy finish to the skin.
THUMBS UP :
- Doesn’t give a heavy finish…good for daily wear.
- Leaves the skin feeling moisturized.
- Doesn’t clog the pores.
- Acts as a good base, for using under the foundation.
- As good as a tinted moisturizer lacking the actual “BB” properties.
- No SPF.
- Expensive since it’s not actually a BB cream.
The coverage is as good as my lacto-calamine lotion and my lotus spf 40 Sunblock . Hence I’am definitely not buying this again.