Kendall Jenner has been one of the hottest new faces in fashion and beauty to have come out this year. Aside from being the newest face of Estee Lauder cosmetics, Kendall has also signed up with other big names in the fashion and beauty industry and it’s not hard to see why. She’s young, gorgeous, she comes from a well-known family and, at just 19 years of age, she has a huge and successful career tucked under her belt. She seems to be what most girls today want to be. If you’re a fan of Kendall’s fashion style, I’m sure you’ve seen lots of her different looks. Today, we’re looking back at the best of Kendall’s red carpet looks. Check them out below and tell us which one is your favorite.
- CANNES 2014 – Kendall slayed the red carpet in a black and white ensemble by Chanel from the 2014 Resort Collection. She looked every bit of a professional model with this look. Kendall kept her hair stick straight and down which gave her a very youthful and chic look. She accessorized with minimal jewelry and a metallic silver clutch and finished off her outfit with black Stuart Weitzman sandals.
- AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS 2013 – how she managed to look tastefully sexy in this cut out mini dress is beyond us. Maybe it’s the gorgeous and humongous statement necklace that covered up her chest area, maybe it’s the fact that her dress had cutout details instead of having really racy cuts, maybe it’s because the dress is white – whatever it is, we love it.
- THE HEART TRUTH 2013 – another gorgeous look from Kendall Jenner came from last year’s The Heart Truth fashion show. Kendall wore an elegant red dress which featured a cut out detail on the chest, revealing just the perfect amount of cleavage, and gold embellishments on the shoulder. The dress’s silhouette was simple, clean and sexy, hugging Kedall’s body at all the right places.
- MTV VMA 2014 – at the MTV Video Music Awards, Kendall wore a pair of black high waisted trousers and paired it up with a black bra top and a sheer overlay resulting in what seemed like an ultra chic jumpsuit. Kendall pulled off this look with the help of Alon Livne, an Israeli designer whose CV boasts of experience from McQueen and Cavalli. Finished off with gold accessories, this look surely made Kendall a head-turner.
- MET GALA 2014 – Kendall attended her very first MET Gala this year and she killed it on the red carpet with a gorgeous champagne gown from … wait for it… TOPSHOP! That’s right. The gorgeous hourglass gown was from the highstreet brand we all love and Kendall just goes to show that as long you know how to dress it up, you can wear anything from anywhere.
- MUCHMUSIC AWARDS – and, last but definitely not least on this list is Kendall’s jaw-dropping double thigh high slit dress. The gorgeous cream-colored dress by Fausto Puglisi was adorned with crystal hand-embroidery details and featured a lilac color underneath. Though many said that this dress was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen, Kendall pulled it off flawlessly.