Coachella Week 2 is here and if you’re still clueless about what to wear, why not get a little inspiration from Week One? Coachella’s first week was a hit, as expected, and it was filled with all things pretty – from beauty looks to celebrity and style icon outfits. Here are the best looks from Coachella Week 1 that you can take inspiration from.
- GIGI HADID – Gigi sure knows how to dress up for the festival. Her outfit was rather simple but it was the details that really took it to the next level. Gigi wore a black lace bralette with black cutoff shorts which she adorned with a silver chain belt. She topped off her outfit with a brown suede fringed vest and a pair of brown suede boots.
- KATE BOSWORTH – Kate played it cool at Coachella and wore a chic white dress which she topped with a gorgeous Etro jacket and then finished off with a pair of aviator sunnies, a white mini studded handbag and brown boots.
- NATALIE SUAREZ – famous fashion blogger Natalie Suarez looked amazing in a black bralette and floral almost-maxi skirt with thigh high slit topped with a crochet fringe dress and finished off with low-top sneakers.
- JAMIE CHUNG – Jamie took the glam route to Coachella and went wearing a fabulous leaf-print maxi dress which she paired off with a cute pair of sunglasses and few accessories here and there. The look was simple and chic; not exactly Boho but definitely festival-worthy.
- JOURDAN DUNN – Jourdan Dunn turned heads at Coachella wearing a very sexy crocheted jumpsuit. She accessorized with a big and bold silver statement necklace that added a tribal look and feel to her outfit as well as some silver bangles on one hand and colorful arm candy on the other. Her strappy lace up sandals and vintage-looking sunglasses completed the look.
- HARLEY VIERA-NEWTON – her striped dress may have been a hit but her polka dot dress landed her a spot on many of the best dressed lists from Coachella Week 1. Harley went with a very simple, almost-minimalistic chic look for Week 1.
- HAIM – the Haim sisters looked nothing short of gorgeous in their hippie-themed outfits for Coachella Week 1 this year. Everything – from their outfits to their accessories – looked amazing.
- ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO – Alessandra gave off major sexy country vibes at Coachella Week 1 wearing a brown suede fringe top. denim shorts and brown cowboy boots. She accessorized with a brown mini bag, a fedora and a pair of aviator sunglasses. She also added hues of turquoise and teal to her look through her jewelry.