Bronzers are a must have in any girl’s beauty kit all year long. It’s the perfect product to give you more color when you get paler during fall and winter and it’s the best product to go for if you’re looking for something to help you warm up your complexion during spring and summer. Whether you’re a fan of heavy contouring a la Kim Kardashian or you’re someone who just wants a little more structure and definition to your face or even if you just want that nice, sun-kissed warmth and glow, check out the best bronzers of all time to add to your beauty kit.
- BENEFIT SUN BEAM – want an awesome bronzer that slightly and subtly Illuminates your face at the same time as well? Go for Benefit’s Sun Beam. All you need is a dot of this stuff blended on cheek and your brow bones and you’re ready to get out of that door.
- TOO FACED BRONZED AND PORELESS – aside from having that nice, warm glow, another goal that many beauty enthusiasts have is to achieve flawless, poreless skin and the Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless Pore Perfecting Bronzer helps you achieve both. This bronzer doesn’t only help conceal pores, it helps with fine lines and imperfections as well, goes on matte and is paraben-free.
- GUERLAIN TERRACOTTA BRONZING POWDER – anything from Guerlain pretty much gets a yes from me and the Terracotta Bronzing Powder is no different. It comes in 8 shades, making it easier for you to find a match for your skin tone. Aside from providing you with a radiant, warm glow, this bronzer smells incredibly good, too!
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONTOUR KIT – for the hard core contour fans who want to achieve the Kim Kardashian status of a chiseled face, this contour kit from Anastasia of Beverly Hills is a must have. The palette contains six super blend-able formulas that you can use to help sculpt and define your face. The sleek palette makes it easy for you to take it anywhere, too.
- TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY WATERPROOF BRONZER – a waterproof bronzer that gives you a lasting glow, even after a nice dip in the pool? Yes! That is what Tarte has to offer you this summer. This product is phthalate-, sulfate- and paraben-free, making it the perfect summer bronzer for your skin.
- ELF Studio Bronzer – this compact bronzer kit from ELF is one of the cheapest you’ll ever find yet it is one of the best. The ELF Studio Bronzer contains four different shades that you can use individually to highlight, bronze, blush and contour. You can also just swirl your brush around to get a little bit of everything for a natural, warm glow.
- PHYSICIAN’S FORMULA HAPPY BOOSTER – Physician’s Formula always has one of the cutest packaging and presentation when it comes to their products and I find their Happy Booster line to be one of the best. They have 4 bronzer products in the line and out of them all, I like Illuminating Bronzer Veil to be the best as it leaves you with a nice, just-stepped-out-in-the-sun kind of warmth.