So, it’s been awhile since Taylor Swift dropped her single called “Look What You Made Me Do” and while there have been many other mind-blowing singles released afterwards, we are still hung up on all the looks from Tay’s first bomb (after quite the hiatus from social media and all, that is). If, like me, you are still obsessed with LWYMMD, check out these beauty looks from the fun, fab, and hot music video.
- Tub Taylor – let’s start with the scene that got the world talking about Tay, her feud with KimYe, and how everything in this scene is a reference to the latter’s Paris robbery drama. Here, Taylor is made up with ultra smoky eyes and extra juicy, plump red lips. This is def the kind of look I’d wear if I were feeling fierce (and vengeful).
- Snake Queen – Here’s another sexy, smoky eye makeup look paired with raspberry red lips from Taylor. This time, though, her eye makeup is much lighter and she’s wearing her hair sleek and straight. This look exudes the most sophisticated vibes and it’s making me want to copy it for all the upcoming holiday parties. You?
- Diva Dominatrix – what once was a sweet teenybopper starlet is now a daring diva dominatrix and she hasn’t looked better or sexier! Leather Clad Taylor is one of my favorites from the LWYMMD music video. She’s just so sexy, spunky, and fabulous! The glittery streaks, the extra long lashes, purplish berry lipstick, and a lot of angst — what more could you ask for?
- Taylor with the Dance Squad – I wasn’t sure how to react to this scene the first time I saw it. Do I laugh because of the I <3 T.S shirt reference or do I let my jaws drop because, girl, Taylor is bringing major 80s vibe in this scene. What, with the curls, the dark lipstick that fade naturally around the corners, and the thin-yet-so-well-arched eyebrows, anyone looking at this beauty look will agree with me when I say Taylor’s beauty knows no (time) limits.
- Taylor from the 90s – here’s another beauty look from Taylor that will bring you back in time. It may just be the hat but, to me, this look has a very strong 90s vibe to it. It also strongly reminds me of a sexy biker babe and I’m definitely loving this whole look on Tay. The peachy pout coupled with gunmetal eyeshadow is just a combo I didn’t expect to work so well.
Here are a few more looks we loved from the controversial music video: