Summer is the perfect time to hit the beach and I know many of you ladies out there have been working out and working hard on getting that gorgeous bikini bod ready for this season so you can look great in your swimsuits but I know not everyone is keen on showing lots of skin during this time of the year. If your style leans more on the modest side, check out these swimsuit option for when you don’t want to show much skin.
- NEONS AND PASTELS – this gorgeous swimsuit does not only offer more coverage, it comes in a gorgeous color combination of pastel colors and neon colors as well. It also has a nice removal peplum detail by the waist, making it look fun and flirty without showing too much skin. The underwire feature also offers support which is really handy since this is a strapless piece. Click here to buy it.
- VINTAGE CHIC – here’s another gorgeous one-piece swimsuit that you can sport and look cute in. This vintage-looking halter number is from Sea Folly. It has nice little ruffles on the cups, a pinstripe print design and a velvet trim that gives it a classic, vintage feel. Click here to buy it.
- PINK, WHITE AND BLUE – for those of you who love all things girly, check out these gorgeous tankini from Pink Dessert. It consists of a neon pink tankini top and high waisted white and blue striped bottoms with a low cut leg for a subtle vintage look. Buy it here.
- PRETTY MOD – looking for a figure flattering swimsuit but don’t want to wear a one – piece swimsuit to the beach? Check out the Out from Under collection from Urban Outfitters that lets you mix and match different tops and bottoms. Shop the line here.
- SHABBY CHIC – love vintage? Check out this cute shabby chic swimsuit from Seafolly. It features a bustier top and regular bikini bottoms and the lovely pink roses against the main light blue color gives it a very shabby chic look and feel. You can buy it here.
- RAVISHING RASH GUARD – if you’re all about the coverage and you want to cover your arms as well, go for a long sleeved rash guard. You can find rash guards from just about any shop that sells swimsuit as well as in sports shops and even little boutiques. Some come in one piece while others come in a two-piece set.
- PRETTY PRINTS AND PATTERNS – here’s another swimsuit that offers more coverage for those who want a more modest look this summer. This one has a gorgeous print pattern that makes the wearer look instantly slimmer. It has cut out details on the shoulder and the back and features a full cut bottom for max coverage, too! Buy it here.
- CUTE CUT OUT – want the support of a one-piece swimsuit but the look of a two-piece set? Cut out swimsuits are your best bet for getting the best of both worlds. Cut out swimsuits offer more coverage compared to traditional two piece bikini sets and they have cute and sexy designs that allow you to show just the right amount of skin.