If there’s one accessory no one should ever be without, no matter what the season is and no matter what your personal style preference is, it’s a good pair of sunglasses. Sunglasses help protect your eyes from the sun but aside from that, it can also complete your outfit and give it a stylish, cool vibe. Here are the sunglasses styles on trend for spring this year. Check them out and make sure you get a pair or two to complete your spring wardrobe.
- EMBELLISHED – get your creative juices flowing and get on the embellished sunnies trend. Take an old pair of sunglasses and transform it into festival-ready eyewear that’ll look fab with any spring and summer look.
- MIRRORED – mirrored sunglass lenses never fail to add that cool and edgy vibe to any look. What’s great about this trend is that you can pick out whatever style / design you like and just look for a pair with mirrored lenses. These can also add a very subtle pop of color to a rather neutral look.
- FLAT TOP – flat top sunglasses have been everywhere recently, including on the Kardashian sisters. These glasses are perfect for jazzing up an already stylish outfit because the design is super simple but it does spruce up the look pretty well.
- RETRO ROUND – feeling like going retro for spring? No worries, the retro look is actually going to be a really big trend for the season and what’s a better accessory to finish off your retro-themed look with that a pair of retro round sunglasses? They’re cool, they’re unique and they’re super chic. If you’re on a tight budget, raid mom or dad’s closet. They might have something that’ll tickle your fancy.
- AVIATORS – aviators never really left the fashion scene but they’re more prominent now that they have ever been. Aviator style sunglasses are perfect for adding that chill, cool edge to a simple outfit. If you think aviator sunglasses are too simple for your style, you can look for a mirrored pair for something more exciting and unique.
- CAT EYE – if you’ve ever seen Olivia Palermo’s ultra chic looks, then I’m sure you’re no stranger to the ever so gorgeous cat eye sunglasses. These are among the few sunglass styles that Olivia and a few other Hollywood style icons love to rock.
- WHITE FRAME – want something really fun, casual and spring-time friendly? Pick out sunglasses with white frames. They’re perfect for everyday street style outfits.