It’s been quite a while now since the maxi skirt has made a comeback and I’m not surprised that it is still one of the biggest trends in fashion. Besides, we all love a nice, chic look that’s also comfy at the same time and the maxi skirt is all that and more. For summer, you can do a lot of looks with a maxi skirt. You can also achieve lots of different styles with it so if you don’t already have one in your closet, go ahead and get you some. Here are some stylish ways to rock a maxi skirt for summer.
- ULTRA FEMME – skirts are always a great way to add a feminine touch to any look and if you’re going for a more dramatic girly outfit for the day, a maxi skirt would be perfect. Wear it with anything you find feminine like a silk blouse or a lace top to get the ultimate ladylike outfit.
- ROCKER CHIC – whoever said you can’t look cool and spunky while wearing a maxi dress sure didn’t know how to style one! There are plenty of things you can pair up with your maxi skirt to create a gorgeous rocker chic look: a leather jacket, a graphic band t-shirt, studs, black accents and accessories – these are just some of them.
- FUN IN THE SUMMER SUN – summer is one of the best times to wear a maxi skirt and if you’re looking for a fool proof combo that you can sport on a hot summer day, how about trying out the classic crop top and maxi skirt look? It’s a perfectly balanced outfit that’s sure to look good on everyone! If you want something a little sexier, you can ditch the crop top and go for a bralette or a corset instead.
- CUTE AND CASUAL – if you don’t feel like dressing up to the nines today, just grab your maxi skirt and pair it up with a plain t-shirt to get a comfy but cute and casual look. You can also dress it up just a little bit and opt for a denim shirt instead.
- BEACH BABE – another way to get good use out of a cute maxi skirt is to wear it to the beach. Wear it with your bikini to dress it up a little instead of wearing a cover up on top. This is a great way to lounge around the beach in style.
- LADY BOSS – lastly, if you’re over wearing maxi skirts for casual and street style looks, how about taking them for a spin in the workplace? Wear it with a gorgeous structured blazer and some fab heels for a posh lady boss outfit that’s sure to let everyone know you’re ready for business.