With winter quickly approaching, it’s best that you start slowly transitioning your wardrobe from fall to winter. To be honest, transitioning from these two seasons is the easiest because there’s not much to do except add more pieces that are heavier and warmer to get you through the freezing cold winter months. Whatever you have in fall can definitely be used for the earlier winter days as long as you add some accessories to keep you warmer. Speaking of accessories, check out these stylish head gear for fall and winter that you can use to keep your noggin warm.
- POMPOM KNITTED BONNET – if you find plain and simple bonnets too mainstream, why not go for pompom ones? Those cute and fluffy balls can be sewn on all over your bonnet or just at the very top to add a quirky vibe to your look. Try to get your hands on a pompom bonnet that has one color for the bonnet itself and another (or multiple colors) for the pompoms.
- FLOPPY FELT HAT – a floppy felt hat can take your outfit from plain and simple to Hamptonite status in an instant, especially when worn with the right clothes. Floppy felt hats just have that very classy and exquisite look to them that’s sure to make any woman look and feel sophisticated. Wear it with a cute maxi dress and a fur coat or a lux cashmere sweater and leather pants to get the look.
- TURBAN STYLE BONNET – turbans were huge back in summer and if you miss wearing yours, don’t worry. This fall and winter, you can get the look of the gorgeous turban and the warmth and comfort of your usual knitted bonnet in one with turban style bonnets. These are great if you want to add that cutesy cool look to your outfit.
- FUR HAT – noggin getting cold too quickly? A fur hat may just be what you need. This one has more of a wintery look and feel to it but you can definitely start wearing it for the later days of fall. Wear it with anything you want to dress up and lend an elegant vibe to. You can even wear it with the roughest, most rugged street style outfit to polish it up a little bit.
- BASEBALL CAP – if you’re the kind who likes simple and straightforward fashion pieces, I’m sure you’ll love a baseball cap more than anything. It’s simple, it’s great for casual and street style looks and it quite flexible and versatile, too. If you have a plain one, you can even customize it and make it a statement maker.