Halloween is just right around the corner but scaring people during this time of the year seems to have gone out of style a few years ago. These past few years, many are opting to host fun Halloween parties instead of scary ones and costumes have gone from gore and scary to good and stylish. If you’ve already started planning or maybe even DIYing your Halloween party looks, check out these stylish and non creepy Halloween costume ideas for fashion enthusiasts.
- MARILYN MONROE – this one seems to be a classic for fashionistas all over the world. I mean, who doesn’t want to be Marilyn Monroe, even just for a day (or should I say, night), right? To pull this off, all you need is a flirty and flouncy white halter dress, a blonde wig if you aren’t already blonde and some serious retro inspired makeup.
- DISNEY DESCENDANTS – forget about Princesses. This year, why not go as something a little more interesting and villainous like a famous villains daughter or something? That’s right. Disney villains have kids, too! And they’re super stylish which makes them perfect inspirations for Halloween costumes. Choose between Mal (daughter of Maleficent) or Evie (daughter of Evil Queen). If you really want something princess-y, you can also go as Princess Audrey, Lonnie or Jane.
- ANASTASIA STEELE – tired of the usual sexy Halloween costumes? Be right on trend this year by dressing up as Anastasia Steele instead. Of course, you’ll want to get the look she sports in the Red Room and not her usual ‘shy girl next door’ look.
- SEXY UFC FIGHTER – if you’re the sporty type and you don’t want anything too frilly or fancy, you can always create an athletic ‘costume’ instead, especially when you’re not into scary / gore Halloween looks. Take inspiration from Ronda Rousey or other female UFC fighters and add a belt if you want to go all out. Not gonna lie, though, you’ll need either muscles or really heavy contouring to pull this off.
- ANYONE FROM TAYLOR SWIFTS’S BAD BLOOD SQUAD – admit it, the music video for Bad Blood by Taylor Swift was pretty badass and the star studded cast in fierce leather suits and made it no less that stunning and perfectly amazing. If you’re going with your friends, go ahead and recreate Taylor’s full squad. If you’re going alone, though, just pick out your favorite and get on it!