Mother’s Day is coming up and if you still have no idea what to get your mom or (if you’re a guy) your wife, why not get her something to up her style game? Fashion and style are just two of the many things that get thrown out the window once a woman becomes a mom. Accessories make great gifts for any lady because they’re rather safe and can also be meaningful. You don’t have to know full well what a girl’s style preference is to be able to get her a nice accessory for a gift. Here are some stylish accessories for mom on Mother’s Day.
- A CHARM BRACELET – moms are the most sentimental people on Earth and what’s a better way to support her being sentimental while also helping up her style game than to present her with a cute charm bracelet to mark milestones and special events? Pandora and Tiffany make great charm bracelets that you can customize but if you want something a little more unique, you can check out the likes of Alex and Ani bracelets, too.
- SCARF – if you’re not sure about what kind of jewelry the mom in your life would want, you can always take the safer route and get her a scarf instead. Scarves are great because even if mom doesn’t wear a lot of them, she can still use them for lots of other things.
- SEXY HEELS – motherhood can be overwhelming and with so many things to do for the new baby, mom tends to forget to dress up to feel good sometimes. Remind her of just how it feels to be sexy and confident in heels again by giving her a pair she won’t be able to resist to slip into.
- COMFY FLATS – if you know she’s never been into heels (hey, not everyone can stand them, you know), you can always give mom comfy flats for Mother’s Day instead. Flats are very functional so you know she’ll get good use out of them. Choose a neutral color and style so she can wear it with a lot of existing things in her wardrobe.
- TECHCESSORIES – if mom leans a little more on the techy side, whether it be for personal or business purposes, perhaps she’d appreciate a chic little tech accessory that she can use with her gadgets? Kate Spade, Cath Kidston and even Marc Jacobs make amazing gadget cases and covers and there are so many cute little gizmo add-ons that you can get online or at the mall that’s perfect for the tech-savvy mom.