About 24 hours after this year’s VMA, another red carpet event was held. That’s right. Being a celebrity is hard work, isn’t it? You have to get from one event to another, no matter how close in time they are. That means no all-day pre-event pampering, no time to get very well-rested and whatnot but it also means trying on and wearing fabulous and gorgeous dresses for consecutive days and we all love a good dress-up sesh. Here are some of the most stunning celebrity outfits at the Emmys that we spotted.
- Gwen Stefani – we’re just glad Gwen went with a more classy and sophisticated outfit at the Emmys than her loud hot pink number at the VMA. Gwen wore a silver two-piece Versace Atelier ensemble and accessorized the look with Niel Lane jewelry. The top featured a very low and sexy but tasteful neckline which showed off just the right amount of skin.
- Michelle Dockery – the ever so flawless Michelle went for a dreamy Rosie Assoulin dress at the Emmys. It was a chic white dress with blue and green accents all over, a tiny triangle cut out in front (right in the center) and a very interesting back. Michelle accessorized her look Ana Khouri jewelry.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus – Julia showed us that indeed, when you have the right pieces, less IS more. Julia showed up at the Emmys wearing a red Carolina Herrera dress which she wore with a thin leather deep red belt that accentuated her waist.
- Julia Roberts – Julia Roberts wore an interestingly short, cute and sophisticated Elie Saab Couture dress which was glass-beaded all over. The dress was also furnished with a layer which gave it that peplum look and was paired with blue peep-toe Christian Louboutin pumps. The only jewelry Julia Roberts wore were an Irene Neuwirth ring Wilfredo Rosado for Scarselli Diamonds earrings.
- Taissa Farmiga – American Horror Story star Taissa Farmiga sported a very stylish, bold and youthful look at the Emmys. She wore an Honor dress which combined the edgy and ladylike looks all in one. The dress looked like a mini dress that stops a few inched above the knees and was overlaid with a lace skirt at maxi length.
- Lena Headey – English actress Lena Headey showed up at the Emmys wearing a very elegant and asymmetrical black dress. The dress, which was made by Rubin Singer, featured a one shoulder top and a hitched hemline at the same side. It was drapey, luxurious and everything else you would think Queen Cersei would’ve worn had she been a real life, modern woman in today’s time.
- Sofia Vergara – Sofia Vergara wore a figure-hugging (as always) white dress by Roberto Cavalli. The dress had a tastefully structured top and was very statuesque as well, making Sofia Vergara look even more sophisticatedly chic.