With spring’s official start just a few days away, it’s time to get your spring shopping to full force and make sure you have everything that you need to get you springtime ready from head toe. If you’re done shopping for clothes and accessories for spring and you think you’re good, think again! If you haven’t already shopped for shoes then you haven’t completed your shopping mission just yet. Here are some of the hottest spring shoe trends you’ll love to shop for.
- PLATFORMS – platform shoes are going to be one of spring’s hottest shoe trends and that’s good news for all the short and petite ladies out there who just can’t take another season with their feet stuck in painful heels. Platforms offer better support and stability compared to regular heels so they’re easier to walk in and they’re less painful on the feet as well.
- LACE UPS – looks like ballerina-style flats are going to take a break for a while this spring because one hot trend that will come about is the lace up shoe trend which means that we’ll be putting out shoelace tying skills to the test yet again. This season’s lace ups are not like your typical lace up school shoes, though. Instead, they’re like pumps with a twist, and a very complicated but totally chic and stylish one at that!
- METALLICS – metallic shoes are another one of the newest shoe trends for spring this year and a pair of these is the perfect way to add a subtle hint of shimmer and shine to any daytime look if you’re one of those people who don’t like too much sparkles during the day and would rather reserve them for the night.
- MULES – 90s trends are really making their way to today’s fashion scene big time. After the 90s grunge look became a hit last fall and the 90s brownish mauve lip look was resurrected by Kylie Jenner in the late fall and winter, mules are making a comeback this spring. Mules great for ladies who are always on the go as you simply have to slip into them before leaving the house. They make great go-to shoes for everyday looks.
- BROGUES – brogues are the perfect shoes for nailing the ‘borrowed from the boys’ trend which is a big fashion trend for spring this year. Basic brogues, though versatile and classic, can be a bit boring for the fashion-forward stylista so we’re expecting brogues with a twist and we’re really excited.