Cupcakes and cakes are near and dear to my heart, but I’ve been baking S’mores cookies like crazy lately! Cookies, cookies everywhere. I’ll never tire of cupcakes though, they are still my first love, I’m just having a little affair with cookies. The cupcakes understand.
First up, I want to share my favorite of the cookies I’ve made lately.
Um, yeah…chocolate chips, Hershey bar pieces, graham crackers and marshmallows. Shall I just say it? Yeah, I will….Come to mama, lover!
This recipe is from My Baking Addiction. Love! Now, if you have one, bust out that muffin-top pan that you couldn’t resist buying (wait…is that just me?) and get to baking. No worries if you were able to refrain from spending money on yet another specialty baking pan (btw, good for you), a regular baking sheet works just fine.
S’mores Cookies recpe :
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 regular size Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, broken into rectangles
- 3 graham cracker sheets, broken into small pieces
- 5-6 large marshmallows, cut into fourths