The Screen Actors Guild Awards was held last Sunday, January 25, 2015, adding to the growing number of red carpet events that we have been watching with a close eye. As expected, celebs who attended the event made a grand entrance on the red carpet wearing only the most gorgeous ensembles from the best designer names in Hollywood. In case you haven’t seen it yet, here are the best looks from the 21st Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- EMMA STONE – Emma Stone has brought it again like she has always done with the previous red carpet events she’s gone to this year and this time, she wore a long black Dior Haute Couture tuxedo blazer with sheer fabric underlay at floor length.
- KEIRA KNIGHTLEY – Keira has only been pregnant for so long but every time she makes a red carpet appearance, she makes us drool. On the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet, Keira wore a lovely purple dress from Erdem. The gorgeous dress accentuated her growing bump in the most flattering way.
- JENNIFER ANISTON – and while everybody else is wearing pieces from every designer’s latest collections, Jennifer Aniston chose to wear a vintage Galliano gown that featured a deep and low plunging neckline that showed a fair amount of cleavage and the perfect tan she got from her Cabo getaway from the past holiday. She also accentuated her ample bosom with the same Amrit necklace she wore to the Critics Choice Awards.
- JULIANNE MOORE – Julianne Moore shows us yet again that getting older is nothing to be afraid of. The golden actress slayed the red carpet in a gorgeous green Givenchy dress that made her red hair look as fiery as ever. She accessorized with Chopard jewelry which gave her outfit that elegant vibe.
- REESE WITHERSPOON – I love how Reese Witherspoon always keeps her outfits classy and sophisticated and doesn’t try too hard to look too young or anything like that. On the SAG Awards red carpet, Reese wore a beautiful white Giorgio Armani dress with an asymmetrical neckline and a one-shoulder cut along with Harry Winston jewelry.
- FELICITY JONES – we’re not even done going gaga over her gorgeous grey number from the Producers Guild Awards and yet she’s at it again. Felicity wore this stunning light pink / blush Balenciaga dress. The dress was simple and elegant. It had a crisscross neckline and a sleek and streamlined silhouette.
- SOFIA VERGARA – you can always count on Sofia Vergara to bring the sexiest look to the red carpet and that’s exactly what she did at the SAG Awards red carpet. Sofia wore a red hot Donna Karan Atelier dress that showed off her figure and hugged her curves in all the right places. And her best accessory? Her engagement ring.