No matter what your style is, there will always be days when you just want to look and feel extra girly and on those days, you’ll want everything from head to toe to look soft and dainty. Now, aside from your clothes, did you know that your hair and makeup can also help you achieve that ultra girly look? Here are some ideas for romantic hair and makeup looks to complement your sweet style.
- SOFTLY TOUSLED UPDO – a softly tousled updo is one of the most versatile romantic hairstyle you can create that will go well with just about any look, be it one for a formal dinner date with your man or for an outfit that you will wear to that long-awaited picnic at the park date. This hairstyle works best on textured hair (read: second day hair and beyond) so if you have naturally straight and silky hair, you might want to give it some curls / waves first.
- ROSE GOLD EYE MAKEUP – rose gold is such a lovely color and it is my personal favorite when it comes to a lot of things including eye makeup. On its own, it has a very soft and dainty look to it but all that looks subtly seductive when smoked out with darker colors and a smudge of liner and it works quite well for either day or night.
- MESSY BRAIDS – there’s something about messy braids that make it look so effortlessly chic and romantic. To create the messy effect on any kind of braided hairstyle, simply tug and pull out a few sections here and there until your braid is loosened up and some of your layered have peeked through.
- DEWY LOOK – the dewy makeup look isn’t just great for getting that fresh and healthy glow, it’s also great for achieving a soft and romantic look. Perfecting the dewy look and making sure it doesn’t end up having you look oily or greasy can be a little challenging but it is well worth it.
- BUMPED UP HALF UP – a half up hairstyle is great if you want something a little more relaxed and laidback than a ponytail. Bump it up and add volume to the crown to give it a hint of that sexy and flirty look without taking away the sweet vibe. This hairstyle works well with curly, wavy and straight hair of all lengths so it’s a perfect go-to hairstyle as well.